Loures, Lisbon
3.9

Good Morning. I place a payment for One Plus 3 Order number: OPS0299143******** The first time (20 of July) I had an error in the payment. I tried again and had the information that I didn't payed the phone in the site. At the same time I received the receipt of the order (in attachement). I went to see the bank, and there was less 399 euros, and the order 3 hous later disappeared. The money returned, without any answer from your company in the ticket number 669389 in Friday, 22 de July and after talking with 11 assistents of the live chat. I went to order the phone, and I order it in the same day, with the order Order Number: OPS029914******** In the Saturday I went to ATM to withdraw money, what was my amazent when I see that I have negative balance, again, and for the 12nd time I went to talk to your chat, for two times, and they said to me the answer that I received since the begging... There was no order, and your company didn't take the money, and the money was only in accounting balance, and soon It will return and I was in hurry (Yes, because I don't even money to eat, because take 399 it's a lot of different of taking me 798 of account). I did contact them, after, and only after seen that that the money that I had missing of my bank account was not in account balance, but in the movements... and taken by your company. In the attachements is all the proofs, and I am truly dissapointed with all the false information that was given in the live chat, and for trusting their saying. I want my money back the soon the better, because as I said, I don't have money to eat. Please don't mess with the confirmed and shipped order, because I have no patience anymore, and fix the money you took without being necessary , because there wasn't even a double order.

I even with the proof in the attachments they are not giving a care.

This person wrote the review because of "good quality phones and some good assistents" at OnePlus and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OnePlus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most phones. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OnePlus and oneplus customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with OnePlus?

Comments